Fiber CSA

Our CSA Program Goes on Hiatus

The last couple of years have brought many new opportunities and challenges (not the least of which was two months of monsoon rain this spring), and we find that the fiber backlog is still hanging over us. It seems that the best course of action then, for the time being, is to hold off pre-selling our fiber until all our current obligations are satisfied.  If we’re able to get caught up before shearing time, March 2016, we may be able to offer CSA shares again. Please check back here for news about our progress, and for a sheep shearing date — all are welcome to attend! Thank you so much for all your care and support! 

Friend Michelle gathers up the fleece.